Friday, September 25, 2009

More info on Poseidon

Ok here are some bulleted facts.
  • Origin: Greece
  • Physical Description: Resembling an old man with a long gray beard, a dolphin tail, and abs.
  • Personality: Cruel and Sick in ways he had affairs, mean.
  • Special Abilities: King of Horses, Trident, ocean(earth quake.)
  • Weakness: Short tempared and has a Low tolerance
  • Other Intereesting Facts: Poseidon has so many children I can not count them... why don't you try.
  • Symbols: Trident
  • 21st century Referance: King Neptune from the Little Mermaid.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you put random facts up about Posiden. I'm was going to do that too put i gues you beat me to it! it's so much easier to just put things in a bullet instead of a whole paragraph. (Bor-ing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comment that you made, "why don't you try."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Had No Idea That He Had A Bad Temper! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. They also mention him in Spongbob.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all hope you like my blogs!!!!!!!!!!!