Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Diamonte Poem overview

Ok for my poem I have to make a  a diamonte poem. A diamonte poem is a poem that is in the shape of a diamond and it and has certain rules that would corrispond to each line. So I kinda need some ideas or I am gonna get a bad grade,(possibly.) I am not sure what a diamonte poem is but we are getting some paper on what it is, what it means, and what origin it comes from. I am not quite sure what that means but whatever... it is just some poem thingy. I personally think poems are "cool" but thats just me.

7 comments:

  1. Why is your writing all squished together? Its hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allistar:
    I do not know why it is all squished together.
    It just happened that way when I posted it.
    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. i dont care. i can kinda read it now. what was your comment about me and the loch ness monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you want to say about the Loch Ness Monster? You never told me in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my poem and tell me if you thin kif there's anything i should change. can you think of anything elso to use as an opposite character, creature, or person?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i helped you with your opposite person but i cant think of anyone or anything else. i really need your help!

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all hope you like my blogs!!!!!!!!!!!